Shawna Elliott is a Class A PGA Professional specializing in golf instruction beginning golfers, juniors, and women. Shawna, a Las Vegas native, began playing golf in high school. The game of golf quickly became the vehicle for many life lessons and experiences that lead Shawna towards becoming a student at the UNLV PGA Golf Management Program. During that time, she became passionate about coaching and the art of golf instruction. Once completing her education at UNLV and receiving a Masters of Science in Hotel Administration in 2013, Shawna accepted a full-time teaching position at CordeValle Golf Club.
In addition to providing coaching on the lesson tee, Shawna is a certified personal trainer and Titlietst Performance Institute (TPI) golf fitness professional and doTERRA Wellness Advocate. Wellness from the inside out is critical to achieving any goal on and off the golf course. Shawna will work with you to provide personalized coaching to guide you towards your wellness and physical goals. Physical and emotional balance on the golf course can lead to lower scores, more fun, and less stress!
Shawna currently lives in Las Vegas and is the Director of Instruction at Rhodes Ranch Golf Club. Andrew, Shawna's husband, is also a PGA member and Assistant Golf Professional at TPC Las Vegas. The game of golf has provided tremendous opportunities, experiences, and lifelong friendships for both Shawna and Andrew. When not on the golf course, Ace and Shawna love to spend time with family and cheering on the Denver Broncos!
- Class A PGA Member and Director of Instruction at Rhodes Ranch Golf Club
- 2016 Youth Player Development Award recipent for the Southern Nevada PGA Chapter
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Level 1 TPI Certified
- Level 2 TPI Golf Fitness Certified
- Southern Nevada Chapter PGA Board of Director
- GolfMDs Pro Advisory Team Member
- Certified Personal Trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- TRX Suspension Training qualified
- TRX Group Suspension Training qualified
- TRX Functional Training qualified
- Teaching committee member for the Northern California PGA Section, 2014-2015
- Member of the Proponent Group, The Premiere Network of Golf Instructors
- Northern California PGA Section Womens' Cup Match Team member, 2013 & 2014
- Awarded "Best Professional Paper" by the UNLV Hotel College
- doTERRA Wellness Advocate